Please read the prospectus carefully before applying for admission.
- Register on our application portal with your email address. To register click here Register
- After registration, check your email ID to verify the e-mail id and activate your registration.
- Log-in using your email ID and password.
- Admission will be given on first-come first-serve on the basis of past academic record and performance.
- Please ensure that you enter the correct data in your application form, incomplete form may not be submitted or accepted.
- Please ensure that you have with you scan copies of the following documents for uploading (size of the document should not exceed 200kb):
- read more..
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- Students who desire to obtain admission into the Undergraduate Arts Course should have passed the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate under the 10+2 System or Senior School Certificate or equivalent examination of a recognised Board/University of any Indian State.
- Preferably students with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks at the Higher Secondary lever or equivalent will be given admission to study at the college.
- If required, the College will conduct entrance/admission test in any or all subjects; admission to the college will be based on the performance in the entrance/admission test and academic result.
You may also contact us:
- Principal- +91-9612167014
- Vice Principal- +91-8729992021
- Or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org